Coensio’s note: On this page I will share all of my free MQL4/5 projects, which I’ve developed during the last 5 years. Some of those products are also directly downloadable from the official MQL4 codebase website, but this is the main place for product maintanance and customer support.
Note that some of the products may be outdated and not fully functional with the latest MT4 version. If you will find any problem or any incompatibility while running my software, please let me know and I will fix it for you.
This product has been replaced by my free online indicator:
The Coensio’s Breakout EA is a full semi-automatic trading system that follows three basic rules:
1. Following the trend
2. Respecting support and resistance levels
3. Trading along with confluence of market eventsCoensio BreakOut system combines Resistance/Support level breakouts with a confluence of market trend and several different indicators, such as: ADX and QQE. The confluence level is represented by the confluence indicator arrows, as depicted in the figure above. The best entry is accomplished after a S/R breakout located in a strong (high time frame) trend, which is indicated by advanced trend indicator, and strong confluence of all indicator arrows, which are ideally all pointing in the same direction. This approach gives the trader an opportunity to fully concentrate on the price action, keeping his trading charts clean of indicators. The system should work on any trending pair, on any timeframe. The best results are accomplished when combining this technical tool with the basic fundamental analysis. To find out more about this great trading system, download the manual or the demo version of the MT4 EA:
Coensio’s USD strength indicator (CUSIV01) measures the momentary USD strength, using combined data from the following four USD pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and USDJPY. The USD “momentary strength” of each pair is determined by measuring distance (in pips) of each closed candle w.r.t exponential moving average line e.g.: ΔEURUSD = (Close[n]-EMA50[n])/PipValue. The combined USD currency strength can be simply expressed by:
USDSTRENGTH = (-ΔEURUSD-ΔGBPUSD-ΔAUDUSD+ΔUSDJPY)/4
Notes: Load the indicator on any chart, any time frame. Set “EMASize” to desired value (EMA value is used as reference point of relative USD strength). Note that on xxx/USD charts the indicator will display the strength of USD currency, so the histogram will be displayed in the opposite direction!
Coensio’s Swing Trader makes it possible to trade semi-automatically using manually pre-defined support/resistance or breakout levels. EA sends automatically orders according to predefined trading direction which can be defined as simply as drawing a line on the chart. Furthermore, EA version 07 incorporates automatic “News Trading” functionality. Set Day, Hour and Minutes parameters and EA will manage predefined order entries at predefined time e.g.: allowing you to set a pending buy order at Ask price + EntryThreshold, at 3min before major news release.
EA trading instructions:
1. Load EA on chart and set desired parameters: StopLoss, Takeprofit, Lots, EntryThreshold, Trailing StopLoss etc..
2. Draw a breakout/trendline on chart (Insert->Lines->Trednline).
3. Rename trendline according to desired trade direction “gl” = long; “gs” = short.
4. Move Blue and Red line to adjust TakeProfit/StopLoss levels.
5. To enable proportional risk management, set Lots=0; and e.g.: RiskMax=2 (in % of account equity based on StopLoss size).
6. When FalseBreakClose=true, order will be closed when entry candle turns and closes in the wrong direction.