StrategyQuant is one of the best algo-trading/strategy developments platform available. 90% of my strategies is developed using this tool. So let me present you some of my preliminary results, that I’ve achieved after first few weeks of playing around with SQ:
The graph above represents a total result of 13 year backtest using a trading portfolio containing 15 different profitable trading strategies (EA’s). The backtest is performed on 4 hour EURUSD chart using the highest available tick data accuracy of 99%. To avoid curve fitting the last 4 years of backtest (2012-2016) are tested using out-of-sample data set method!
What if I would tell you how I’ve achieved those results and moreover what if I would share all EA’s and strategy setting files of all of my 15 profitable EA’s for free? Would you say I’m a cool guy? 😉
Because that’s exactly what I’m gonna do here…but first check out my forward testing results of the 15 EA’s portfolio!
StrategyQuant is a professional tool that allows you to build, test and optimize automated trading systems from scratch or using automated data mining algorithms. This tool has many advanced options with support for MetaTrader4, NinjaTrader™ or Tradestation™ platforms. The coolest thing, is that it can also autogenerate EA source code. This means that everyone, even people with zero programming experience can design and test their own strategies.
Moreover this tool has an amazing strategy generation speed. It can generate and test up to few thousands random strategies within few hours! For comparison it would take few months to achieve the same results using standard strategy tester provided by the MT4 platform.
StrategyQuant options are:
- Automatic generation of strategies based on most common trading logic-blocks and also using standard and external indicators
- Random strategy generation or generation by genetic evolution (How cool is this!)
- Advanced strategy testing and optimization, to avoid curve fitting
- Walk forward optimization
- Automatic source code generation, no programming skills are required
- External tick-data support (Including Dukascopy 99% accurate tickdata)
- Multi currency backtesting
- Multi strategy testing
- Optimization of existing strategies
- Many more…